Range or cooktop cooking is the most prevalent method of food preparation. Whether you are frying an egg or just boiling water, the range is used in almost every meal. That’s what makes it so incredibly frustrating when your gas range won’t light or electric range won’t heat. It may even become dangerous if your gas range won’t stop clicking, your electric range won’t turn off, or your gas range is leaking gas. Whatever problems you may be having with your range (gas or electric), give Aviv Service Today a call. Our range repair Mount Pleasant team has the experience you need to fix any range problem, large or small, in as little as one trip.
Contact us today, or visit our Services & FAQ’s page to learn what we can do for you.
Factory-Trained Range Repair Mount Pleasant Technicians
At Aviv Service Today, we pride ourselves on fast, friendly, and reliable range repair technicians. We provide range repair in Mount Pleasant for most major brands including Maytag, Kenmore, Samsung, Bosch, Viking, DCS, GE, LG Electronics, and more. For high-end brand ranges, our range repair service technicians have received exclusive training from leading range manufacturers such as Wolf, Dacor, and Thermador.
Check out our full list of the brands we service!
Our Range Repair Guarantee
We know that service you can trust is beyond value, which is why our mission is to provide the best customer service every step of the way. We strive to win your trust for the long term by offering a full 90 day labor warranty with every completed repair. Even better, all range parts we supply and install are guaranteed for 5 full years.
For more information about Aviv Service Today’s warranty, click here.
We Handle All Types of Range Repair Problems
Aviv Service Today’s range repair Mount Pleasant specialists are very familiar with the technical issues common to both electric and gas ranges.
Electric Range Issues
- Range Won’t Heat – This may be due to larger electrical issues, but can be as simple as a broken or unplugged heating element.
- Range Won’t Turn Off Or Moderate Heat – In rare cases, an electric range will turn on, but not off. Typically, it will also be set to maximum heat. This is usually due to a defective surface element or switch.
Gas Range Issues
- Range Won’t Light – Ignition system may be bad. Spark color can indicate a defective igniter. Spark should be white with a light blue tinge.
- Range Won’t Stop Clicking – Caused by a short in the ignition system, usually due to water
- Range Leaks Gas – Gas leaks are extremely dangerous. If you encounter a gas leak, turn off the gas to your range and ventilate your kitchen immediately. Call a qualified service professional to conduct repairs.
About Mount Pleasant, SC
Mount Pleasant is the largest suburban area in the state of South Carolina. It is home to Patriot’s Point, a naval and air museum which features the World War II aircraft carrier USS Yorktown. Notable people who call Mount Pleasant home include country singer/songwriter Darius Rucker, R&B/pop singer Melanie Thornton, and Superbowl champion Travis Jervey.
Learn more about our appliance repair Mt Pleasant services.