Unless you don’t mind dishpan hands, broken dishwashers are the worst. It seems like as soon as your dishwasher isn’t working, your sink fills with dirty dishes. Don’t put up with the hassle of broken dishwasher any longer than you have to! Call the dishwasher repair Mt. Pleasant professionals at Aviv Service Today.
Our trained specialists can address all dishwasher problems big and small, whether the dishwasher stops mid-cycle, not draining, or not starting. If you’re encountering mechanical issues like dishwasher racks won’t slide or the dishwasher door won’t latch, our experts can have your machine fixed in no time with parts from our fully stocked service vehicle. From noisy dishwasher to a leaky one, our dishwasher repair Mount Pleasant technicians are available to fix all your dishwasher problems.
Factory-Trained Dishwasher Repair Mt. Pleasant Technicians
Aviv Service Today offers the highest quality dishwasher repair service available. Our dishwasher repair Mount Pleasant technicians are trained on most major brands including GE, Viking, Bosch, Dacor, U-Line, Kenmore, Maytag, Samsung, Whirlpool, and LG Electronics. Check out a full list of the brands we service!
Our Dishwasher Repair Guarantee
We understand that you can’t put a price on the value of service you can trust. That’s why we make it our mission to provide first rate, old fashioned customer service. Our goal is to win your trust and earn a customer for life. We stand by our work with a full 90 day warranty on labor and a full 5 year warranty on all parts and supplies we install.
For more information about Aviv Service Today’s warranty, click here.
Saving Energy With Your Dishwasher
Dishwashers can use a lot of energy and most of that energy is used to heat water, but there are a few things you should consider which may cut a few dollars off your energy bill.
- Energy Saving Settings – Use energy saving settings whenever possible to cut dramatically on energy usage.
- Booster Heater – Does your dishwasher have a booster heater? This device can raise water temperature by at least 20°F, so set your water heater to 120°F for proper heat.
- Don’t Heat Dry – Use the No Heat or Air Dry setting on your dishwasher to dry your dishes naturally.
- Stop Pre-Rinsing – Dishwashers of the past required people to pre-rinse their dishes before loading the dishwasher. These days, all you need to do is scrape off large portions of food. People get stuck in familiar habits, but pre-rinsing takes unnecessary time and energy.
- Run Full Loads – Make the most out of the space in your dishwasher by running only full loads of dishes. Just be sure not to overfill.
About Mt. Pleasant, SC
Mount Pleasant is the largest suburban area in the state of South Carolina. It is home to Patriot’s Point, a naval and air museum which features the World War II aircraft carrier USS Yorktown. Notable people who call Mount Pleasant home include country singer/songwriter Darius Rucker, R&B/pop singer Melanie Thornton, and Superbowl champion Travis Jervey.